The Complete CRiSis™ Manikin with Advanced Airway Management is a Complete Resuscitation System that presents your students with challenges they may face in real world situations. Five stations allow practice of several simulation scenarios and now include the additional features of tongue edema and laryngospasm.
Skills That Can Be Practiced:
Advanced Airway Management
• Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and KING Systems
• Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
• Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities
• Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
• Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
• Suctioning capabilities
• Tongue edema
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: