Incorporates the high level of pre-hospital skills training and assessment taught by the PDA STAT (SB36923UG), but without the technology. The STAT Simulator brings you a full range of skills to practice on a life-size manikin. Standard ALS components of ECG rhythm recognition and defibrillation, airway maintenance, IV arm, and CPR features are augmented with this list of features:
• Automatic cardioversion upon defibrillation
• 17 rhythms
• Upper teeth break out with laryngoscope pressure
• Tongue edema and laryngospasm
• Combitube®, L.M.A., L.T., O.P.A., N.P.A., and E.T. devices work
• Bilateral chest decompression sites
• Bilateral chest tube insertion sites
• 12 pulse points (six pairs) with three zones used to demonstrate BP loss
• Venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm with all major veins
• Practice sharps control, sterile technique, securing, titrating, phlebotomy
STAT Manikin comes assembled (except knee joints) in its own hard carry case with wheels. Also supplied are replacement parts, sweat suit, instructions, and accessories. Consider (highly recommended) purchasing a defibrillation training cable to make your hands-free pads training safer, cleaner, and more economical. STAT requires active instructor participation to set up and change the physiologic characteristics during the scenario, but the manikin is lighter weight and more affordable. STAT Manikin can be upgraded to the PDA STAT when your budget allows. Manikin is 6 ft. Must be shipped truck.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: