In using the Emergicare service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Emergicare reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Emergicare.
All products/services and information displayed on Emergicare constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.Emergicare reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the Emergicare shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Emergicare you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Emergicare.
- Emergicare reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied. In the event the payment has been processed by Emergicare the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Emergicare for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Emergicare shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers / shop etc. flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Emergicare.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Emergicare, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Emergicare reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Emergicare has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of Emergicare Shopping, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Emergicare will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data or service interruptions as may occur . This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) Emergicare Shopping is at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of Emergicare Shopping is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Emergicare its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Emergicare does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although Emergicare current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.